Time tracking and reporting is tedious, time consuming work, costing employers in more ways than one. Did you know?:
- The average payroll person managing time cards spends 7 minutes per time card preparing, computing, and verifying time punches.
- If 15 employees received just 5 minutes of extra pay for wasted labor minutes (extended lunches, early clock-in, late clock-out, over estimated punch times, etc.) at an average wage of $8/hour, it will cost a business $3,000/per year in additional wages and employer taxes.
- The average error rate in computing time cards is between 1% and 8%.
- Reduces time consuming manual calculations, errors, and fraud.
- Uploads seamlessly to payroll, eliminating keying errors.
- Ideal solution for businesses with multiple locations or remote ownership.
- Automatic overtime, lunch deductions, and daylight savings settings.
- Multiple rounding and job costing options.
- Valuable reports including an email of the previous day’s punches.